This is a new experience for me and I'm excited (it takes so little to make me happy). You should check out her site; it's all about fun, fashion and family! I should know, she's my daughter!
"The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, value, cute, endearing and welcome." - Christen (An Unordinary Hello)
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them. *No tag backs!*
Eleven Things About Me
1. My faith in Jesus Christ is the most important thing to me.
2. I've been out of school for almost 25 years and I've just completed my first quarter in college!
3. I love thunderstorms.
4. My favorite activity is reading.
5. I am a compulsive editor. If you send me an email, a letter, etc...in my head I'm editing it.
6. I have no athletic capabilities whatsoever. Wait! Does walking count as athletic ability?
7. I have a weakness for high heels. Extremely high heels.
8. Someday I would like to get my poems and/or other writings published.
9. I'm terrified of failure.
10. I have 7 siblings.
11. I'm a twin!
Questions Breenah Asked
1. Who's your favorite superhero and why?
Stay-at-home moms because they are AWESOME!
2. What's your favorite color?
Bright purple, bright pink, bright blue (etc); basically jewel tones.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I love writing poetry and I'm often asked for my opinion.
4. What is your favorite non-blogging hobby?
Trivia games, brain teasers
5. If you could choose one decade's fashion to come back into style, which would you choose?
The 1950's! I love poodle skirts, rolled up jeans, etc. Fun.
6. What are you favorite names?
My favorite names are nicknames: Monkee, Pumpkin, Sunshine, Buddy, Bear, etc
7. If you could tell anybody in the world anything right now, who would it be and what would you tell them?
Everybody: There is a God, he does care, he does love you and he wants to introduce you to his Son, Jesus. Whatever you're going through (good or bad), He's there with you.
8. Do you have a big or small family? What do you like and dislike about it?
I have a HUGE family; which is good because I love family and all that it entails. I dislike the juggling act it can sometimes be. (But I wouldn't trade it for anything!)
9. If you had a superlative right now (like they gave in high school), what would it be?
If I understand the question properly (and I'm not sure if I do...) I would say 'most discerning'.
10. What one thing do you spend too much money on each month?
11. How do you like your pizza?
Thin crust pepperoni with crushed red pepper!
My Questions for You
1. What's your favorite restaurant?
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What do you love most about your mom?
4. Who's the person you respect the most?
5. What is your dream car?
6. What's your favorite coffee-type drink?
7. Five miles under, five miles over, or the exact speed limit?
8. If you could eat as much as you want of one food and never gain weight from it, what would it be?
9. If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
11. Do you know Jesus Christ? If not, I'm more than happy to talk you about Him.
I don't follow many blogs yet and the ones I do follow generally have over 200 followers. However, I am tagging my nephew at Writer because he writes some pretty amazing stories! Check him out, you might find a new site to follow. Also, Rebekah Jo at Simply Rebekah - trust me, "y'all" will have a fun time if you visit her too! For insight into an abundant life, check out Sadie at Brambles & Honey and you might just learn something!
ALSO - check out the new link on my right sidebar! Shabby Apple has some great stuff and I think you'll really REALLY like them. Take a look and let me know! As always, I'm more blessed than stressed and pray the same for you! CAS
PS: If you've tried to comment before, but couldn't because it required a log in, it's fixed now. But please leave your name or initials if you don't sign in so that I know who you are!